Sunday, October 26, 2008

I realize it's only been an hour...

...but I just had to pack up most of McKenna's newborn to three months clothes.  I didn't think that I'd be sad about it, but I am.  I can't believe my baby's not a newborn anymore.  I got a little choked up when I saw the little hat and onesie that we brought her home from the hospital in.  I have no idea how hard it will be when I look at all this stuff when she's going to high school or college, or getting married or having babies of her own.  

1 comment:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

You are not alone! Without fail, I've cringed packing up clothes for each kid. Partly because they're getting so big, partly because you never know if it's the last time you'll be using that teeny tiny hat or outfit... kind of sad.

But then I get happy when I realize I just get to go shopping for bigger cute clothes, and Gary gets happy when he realizes that someday those bins of clothes won't be stored in our basement anymore.

But mostly I get choked up too. ;)