Thursday, October 2, 2008

Smile captured on video...

So I did it. I finally caught her smiling on video. It only took like 57 tries and 10 weeks, but I got it. I don't think there is anything quite as fun as trying to get McKenna to smile, John and I spend most of our waking moments (or technically her waking moments, she seems to sleep slightly more often than we do) attempting to coax a smile from her. She's now cooing when she smiles too, which is a newly added and very nice upgrade. You may have to be patient if you want to view this video(I personally think it's worth it, although I am unashamedly biased), it's a rather large file, since I thought it was funny that she starts to pout at the end, so I didn't want to stop taping. These are the things I do when I don't have TV to distract me... I mean, talk about productive!!

1 comment:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

I sat through the whole ADORABLE thing. I love those coos and squeaks.

Thanks for the reminder to get out my video camera. Poor 3rd kid.