Saturday, February 21, 2009

More Rolls than a Bakery...

McKenna was hanging out with John this morning, without any clothes on...(after I wrote this I realized my previous statement might be misconstrued. **Disclaimer, McKenna was naked, not John** No need to censor the following photos from our younger viewers)... and I realized that her rolls are rapidly disappearing. She's getting so much taller, which unfortunately means that she's not going to be a pudge-muffin (John's term, not mine) forever. I figured I better take a few photos to preserve the wrist-rolls and thunder thighs for posterity.

Here she is laying on the floor of her room. Again, please note, John IS wearing clothes:


I'm sure her foot was previously in her mouth before this picture was taken:

I'd like to direct you to the triple chin in this photo, one of the inner-chins is obscured by an outer one:

Now we're showing off her excellent sitting skills:




She'll be 7 months old on Tuesday, I can't hardly believe it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

She is ever so cute! I am excited for Miriam to be able to sit up. So fun!

Jocelyn Williams said...

I wish it was cute for people over one year old to have rolls! :)
Miss you... Did you see the awesome pics of you I posted??