Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cheerios and Easter-ish Photos

A lot has happened in the last few weeks, and I forgot to take pictures of most of it.  Sad.  

Grandma, Granddan, Uncle Jared & Aunt Blair came to visit... we had so much fun, and I didn't take a single picture of any of them... maybe they didn't actually come and we just dreamt it.   

McKenna went on her first brewery tour, no pictures of that either.  A child's first brewery tour is a seminal moment in a young life... and I have no evidence that it actually happened.  

I did shoot a video of McKenna mastering the fine art of systematically shoving Cheerios into her face.
 

I also got a video of McKenna laughing at me while I try to get her to say, "Mama." She has been able to say, "Dada" for quite some time.  She still can't say my name... but I think we'll get there eventually.
 

I finally had a softball game that was early enough in the evening that McKenna could come and show off her awesome softball jersey... when my mom saw these pictures, she asked if McKenna was playing 'shortstop'  HA HA.  So Funny, right? Or lame...


And, of course, I forgot to take pictures on Sunday when McKenna was dressed in her Easter best.  So I put her in a cute outfit today and put her on our dead... I mean dormant lawn and took some pictures so I could at least remember this age. 





Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures when McKenna turns one in July... we'll see. 

3 comments:

Jocelyn Williams said...

Oh, how I love Kris's jokes!! I thought it was funny :)
And McKenna is getting so big! I think it's time for another Jocelyn visit...

Heather said...

I love McKenna's laugh. LOVE IT.

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Shortstop! Good one.

I loved watching you play with her. What a doll. She's pretty cute too. ;)

And you'd BETTER remember to take pictures on her first birthday, you goon! (Although I've been known to reenact days/moments...)