Thursday, August 14, 2008

McKenna's growing an epic double chin...

So when we had McKenna weighed at the doctor's office for the first time she was only in the 25th percentile for weight... since then she's been making up for lost time, eating like crazy and avoiding wake time like the plague. I weighed her this morning because I was curious to see if she'd gained any weight in the last three weeks. I stepped on the scale with her, then set her down to see what the difference was...I realize it's not the most scientific way I could of done it, but I can't think of a better way. She was 9lbs according to my math. I think you can see the difference if you look at a picture of her from 3 weeks ago, and a picture of her today:


I mean look at the double chin/neck roll... I think it's impressive work for three weeks.

3 comments:

Heather said...

You are right! That IS impressive. Sweet baby.

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

And here I thought a baby's day looked like this: eat, poop, cry, sleep, eat, poop, cry, sleep... NO! It's more like: eat, poop, cry, grow multiple chins, sleep, eat, poop, cry, grow multiple chins, sleep...

She's a doll, no matter how many chins she has. Brody still loves her.

Sarah said...

I love baby pudge! My boys never had much, they both take after their Dad and were born with muscular definition!