Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Waiting Game

We saw the doctor about an hour and a half ago. Lindsay was 5cm dilated then, and the doctor says she will dilate about 1cm every 1.5 hours. So we got out our calculators and figure that she should be about 6cm now. That puts us at 10cm around 1:30 tomorrow morning...so it could be a photo finish between those of you who voted for McKenna to come tonight and those who picked tomorrow morning. Lindsay is feeling relatively comfortable, and Kris and I just finished dinner from the hospital cafeteria. Which apparently is the least expensive place in Boulder to eat--my lunch was $2.65.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kris is having a baby!!!! Whoa!!

I hope these comments are entertaining y'all because I'm trying really hard.

JJ Hendricks said...

$2.65 for Dinner? Forget Pearl and 29th St, I'm going to the hospital for dinner next time I'm in Boulder.

aaron said...

I heard that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt escaped from their French hospital through an underground tunnel. Are the Boyle's planning a similar escape?

McKenna is getting almost as much press as the new Jolie/Pitt child :)

Aaron